Clonmel Community Mothers Programme
One to One Support
- Through Community Mother Home Visits (option to meet Community Mothers at programme office)
- Ante natal support and information
- Breast feeding support and information
- Parenting support and information
- Facilitated Mother and Baby Groups
- Facilitated Parent and Toddler Groups
- Information on other support services and actives within the Community
The amount of support you receive is completely up to you.
Clonmel Community Mothers Programme Manager:
May be contacted at:
Community Mother Programme,
Room 3, Clonmel Community Resource Centre,
Clonmel, Co. Tipperary.
052 61 28199
The Clonmel Community Mother Programme greatly appreciates funding received from Tusla Child and Family Agency in association with Bernard van Leer Foundation and the Tony Ryan Fund for Tipperary joint initiative Clonmel and Nenagh Community Mother Programme through the Community Foundation of Ireland. With grateful appreciation to the National Lottery Funding & HSE who have supported our website set up.